Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the leadership style(s) of a senior executive (CEO, CFO, COO, Director, etc.) in your current or previous organization who made a positive or negative impact on you.
- Analyze the organizational structure and culture of the company for which you work (or would like to work) to determine its approach to team development, and whether that approach helped to enhance your relationship skills in the workplace.
- Evaluate the performance of your selected leader based on his or her ethical conduct and effective communication to determine if this leader was successful in motivating and empowering you to improve on your work performance. Explain your answer.
- Determine three (3) best practices organizational leaders can use to motivate employees and discuss their potential benefits.
- Discuss some of the challenges leaders encounter when managing diversity and how diversity helps business organizations better compete in global markets.
- Develop an effective business strategy to address the challenges and issues you have identified above.
- Use at least five (5) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources