Create a case study analysis based on the two scholarly studies uploaded which utilize metaphors to describe the functionality of organizations. After a concise, but thorough, analyses of the cases, summarize the benefits of using metaphorical devices in management practice.
Instructions: Write a 600-750 word case study analysis based on the two case studies. After a concise, but thorough and clear delineation and analysis of the cases, complete the paper with a summary of what you gleaned from using metaphors to understand management practice within organizations.
The paper should contain:
1. Identify the business problems of each of the cases
2. Rank-order the critical issues stated in the cases
3. Evaluate the proposed solutions. Are the solutions valid? Why or why not?
4. Submit recommendations you propose beyond what is already stated in the cases.
5. State how the solutions will be communicated in each case. Do you agree? Why or why not?
6. At the end of the paper, write a paragraph expressing the takeaways/benefits of using metaphors in management practice.
In addition, each sentence should not be shorter than 35 words, if answer is posted without complying I will ask for my money back.