Outsourcing MNC Part Two.docx In this assignment, you will condense information from Assignment 2 (Outsourcing an MNC – Part 2) to create a PowerPoint presentation.
Create an eight (8) slide PowerPoint Presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2—one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of six (6) slides.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, and indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the major economic, social/cultural, technology, and political/legal aspects of the international business environment.
- Explain the major considerations for effective communication and decision making in an international environment.
- Formulate competitive market entry strategies and organizational structures to operate in foreign markets.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global management.
- Write clearly and concisely about global management using proper writing mechanics.