Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate two to four (2-4) weaknesses that are evident in the selected organizationâ€™s product life cycle. Generate a new product design and product selection, and then determine three (3) strategies that the organization needs in order to strengthen the operation. Provide support for the rationale.
- Determine the key components of supply chain management for the company you have selected. Â Determine three (3) major issues that could affect the structuring, sourcing, purchasing, and the supply chain of your organization. Provide a solution to each issue.
- Develop a total quality management tool that identifies and analyzes any future issues. Provide a rationale for developing the selected tool.Â
- Analyze three (3) advantages in employing the just-in-time philosophy in your organization. Evaluate three to five (3-5) means in which the philosophy could potentially impact quality assurance. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Determine a qualitative and quantitative forecasting method for your operation. Next, create a table in which you identify the characteristics of the operation that relate to each method. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each method.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate 3 quality academic resources in this assignment.Â Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.