Before beginning, review the Peer Proposal Critique Scoring Guide.
You have been assigned a reading partner with whom you are to exchange your Collaboration versus Working Alone papers. Each of you will write a 500-word critique of the other’s proposal.
The critique of your partner’s proposal must contain the following:
- Title of proposal to review and proposal’s author (your reading partner’s name).
- Your name and course number.
- Summary of proposal (a few sentences).
- Advantages of the collaboration proposal.
- Disadvantages of the collaboration proposal.
- Your conclusion. Will the proposed collaboration benefit or harm those affected by it?