- Final project: Financial Company Analysis
- One page description of the corporation: its products or services, major markets.
- Overall trend assessment of the company’s balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows for the last three years.
- Selected ratio and trend analysis. Ratios must include liquidity, asset management, solvency, profitability, and market value ratios. A three-year ratio analysis is the minimum expectation.
- Analysis of the company’s stock price and EPS trends for the last three years. Analysis must include comparison to key market competitors.
- Evaluation of the firm’s Beta in relation to a specified market index (eg. S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30).
- Assessment of the firm’s capital structure including any significant changes in the firm’s capital structure over the last three to five years.
- Calculate the WACC (weighted average cost of capital) based on the most recent balance sheet data.
- Assessment of the firm’s cash flow and determination of the firm’s free cash flow over the last three years.
- Closing summary of the firm’s financial health in relation to the overall economy and within its industry.
The course project will require students to complete a thorough financial analysis of an assigned publicly traded corporation. The project deliverable will be a in a structured Word document that includes embedded Excel spreadsheets.
I’m giving also all ratios which you can use.(excel file)