Personal Leadership Evaluation
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students with an opportunity to reflect on their personal leadership styles at the beginning of the class, as a basis for class learning.
Resources: Mastering Leadership Self-Assessment
Take the Mastering Leadership Self-Assessment.
Create a 1,400-word analysis based on the assessment, text, video, and any other information you wish including:
- Explain how you view your strengths and weaknesses, along with a development plan to address both.
- Be specific, and explain your rationale based on the text and video, with cited evidence.
You will use this assignment as a reference for the assignments in Weeks 2-6. You will be required to take the Mastering Leadership Self-Assessment listed in the Resources.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Copyright ©2017 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. See the list of trademarks used in this course.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit