There are many contemporary issues in corrections that are topics of ongoing debates in fields of penology, criminology, and corrections administration. Some of the cases regarding these issues have made it to the Supreme Court, whereas others have not. In this assignment, the members of your group will research the following issues in corrections today and provide information on the viewpoints from the different sides of the debate. The issue is Organ transplants
- What court cases involved this issue?
- What were the decisions of the lower courts?
- Did any of the cases make it to the Supreme Court?
- If so, what was the Supreme Court decision?
- If not, is the case still active? Explain.
- What is the general opinion that society seems to have with regard to this issue?
- Have any organizations opposed to the court decisions made progress with regard to prisoners’ rights?
- How do you foresee the outcome of the debate regarding the issue?
I need this assignment done in APA style and 4 to 6 references.