For this part of your process improvement plan, determine your process’s goals and objectives. Keep in mind that your goals should be specific, realistic, and include a deadline. The board and stakeholders will need to know when the new process or revised process will be fully integrated. This will also help you to stay on track throughout the process.
For this part of your process improvement plan, use what you learned in the module and the discussion to apply depth and critical thinking; go beyond the surface and delve deeper. Really demonstrate the value of the process that you proposed in Module 3 (attached).
Highlight what your new process will accomplish, including:
- What do you hope to accomplish by implementing the new process?
- When specifically do you plan to fully integrate the new process? Create a timeline.
- Specifically demonstrate the value of your process to the organization.
- Explain how your chosen management theories helped you develop the goals and objectives.
Things to Remember!
- Your paper should be at least one-and-a-half pages in length, not counting a cover or reference page.
- Justify your recommendations by including in-text citations and references.
- Format following APA guidelines