Write an analysis of a selected company’s product strategies, including branding, design, and product positioning. There is no page limit for this assessment.
The focus of a marketing program should be on a product or service (the first “P”). In order to market or sell a product well, you need to truly know your product. A product analysis can tell you why it sells, who buys it, and how to reach your targeted audience.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 3: Examine the relationship of basic marketing strategies to business success.
- Explain how product positioning strategies contribute to competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Explain how a company’s product strategy attempts to carve out a niche or maintain market share leadership.
- Competency 4: Apply effective marketing planning and implementation.
- Describe a selected company.
- Describe a company’s competition in relation to its product or service.
- Explain how a product or service meets customer requirements for the design of a product or service.