Please use a minimum of 2 scholarly sources to complete a 2-page paper in which you:
*A note about scholarly and credible sources: Scholarly sources are peer reviewed or published in a recognized scholarly source, like a journal or a university publisher. You will find these through the Rasmussen Online Library. Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study (all scholarly sources are credible sources). You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source. For more information on credible sources, please visit the Rasmussen Online Library.
- Discuss the product or service you plan to launch and explain why you selected it.
- Include a preliminary discussion of who the target audience is for the product/service.
- Outline the value that the selected product/service will deliver to the target consumer.
- Please note that you will use the same product/service throughout the duration of the course project, so please choose wisely! Remember products will work better than services for this project. If you choose an existing product, it should be different, in some way, than the product already in the market.
- Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
- Tone and grammar are extremely important when writing. You will need to submit your letter to “Grammarly” which a free service for Rasmussen students, prior to submitting your paper to the drop box. Once you’ve made all of your suggested grammar corrections, submit your paper to the Drop Box, along with your Grammarly PDF report as a separate attachment. Your goal is to obtain a Grammarly score of 90 â€“ 100%.