In a single Word document, prepare a professional portfolio that you would submit to a prospective employer that includes the following:
- A title page
- Table of contents
- An official professional autobiography
- A cover letter
- A resume
- A 500-word paper describing your career goals
- A listing of awards and honors
- Work samples from your professional career or from university courses
- Letters of reference
- Any other completed career resources that you would like to include
Deliverable for part 1: A Word document of at least 10 pages that includes a full professional portfolio.
In the Phase 3 Individual Project, you used Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, to research entrepreneurism and small businesses and create an executive business plan presentation of 15–20 slides. Review the feedback received on your Phase 3 assignment, and submit a final polished draft of your Final Research Project.
Deliverable length: Revised Final Research Project of 15–20 slides (excl. Title and Reference slides, min. 20 references); Speaker notes 200–250 words/slide, company or brand logo graphic, commercial.
**Please note I will provide phase 3 IP**