Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Qualities of a Project Manager
- Research the Phase Resources to research the role of the project manager, and then write a 150-word summary of the role of a project manager based on what you know. Include how skills, such as technical skills, effective problem-solving skills, and interpersonal skills might be necessary to fulfill the role of project manager. Does the project manager play only one role? Explain why or why not.
- Then, respond the following:
- What are 2 qualities that you think are essential for the project manager to have for this project to be effective and successful?
- Why are these qualities essential?
- Review your colleague’s descriptions and make any necessary suggestions that can enhance their job description summaries.