Project Management: Procurement Planning Paper
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process. See Section 12.1 in the PMBOK®Guide.
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who–buyer or seller–has the most at risk for each contract type.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project and identify three criteria that would apply to most projects. See Section 18.104.22.168 in thePMBOK® Guide.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other attachments listed under the attachments section in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.