Select a project for development into a Project Plan.
Describe in general terms the goal you would like to achieve in the project on which you will work. Your goal should meet the definition of SMART goals. Even though you will not actually be executing the plan you write for your final project, it is impossible to begin creating that plan without a clear goal in mind.
Use this assignment to describe that goal, providing enough information so that the reader, who has no background on the problem you hope to solve or the innovation you hope to initiate, can understand the goal you have in mind in detail.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 750 – 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.
Download an APA sample paper from the Purdue OWL here.