Please review attached file
- Project Risks Identification
- Use the project risk categories that you brainstormed during the previous week to categorize the risks that you have determined for this assignment.
- Show a list of stakeholders and project teams that you utilized to identify risks.
- Thoroughly describe each project risk (at least 8), which includes the source for identifying the risk.
- Identify and show the specific technique that you used to identify the risks, such as cause and effect, a fishbone diagram, a SWOT analysis, interview notes, and an assumption list.
- Project Risks Assessment
- Create a table similar to the sample above, or use another method to list the risk, the likelihood of occurrence, and the overall severity of impact if it occurs.
- Fill in the table with the information from the project identification utilizing the 2 scales that you determined as a part of your Discussion Board assignment. Be sure to consider both the cost and schedule impact as you determine the overall impact.
- Rank your risks based on both the likelihood and impact using a technique, such as 2×2 matrix as shown in the assignment description section.