Please review attached files.
- Project Risks Responsibility Plan
- Include a responsibility matrix listing the stakeholders and project team members, with risk actions (or category of actions) along the top.
- Next, fill in the table using the following letters, and refer to the examples in the Assignments section as “R” if they are responsible for monitoring and controlling the risk, “A” if they are the approver for taking action to respond to the risk, “S” if they have a support role in responding to the risk, and “I” if they only need to be informed. This is also known as a RASI chart.
- Project Risks Monitoring and Control Plan
- Include a detailed description of the overall monitoring process, including the techniques that will be used to monitor the existence and impact of individual risks.
- Include a detailed description of the control process when a risk occurs.
- Include a diagram flowchart to depict the steps in the control process from risk discovery through risk response.