Think of a public organization with which you are familiar. Explain how it differs from a private company in terms of the following:
- Nature of its service.
- Relationship between its budget and collective bargaining processes.
- Bargaining structure and decision-making processes.
- Negotiable issues and bargaining tactics.
- The right to strike
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
• Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.
• Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
• Include cover page and reference page.
• At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
• No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.