You are the Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) at your organization. As the CHRO, one of your primary roles is to be the workforce strategist. Your organization is planning to expand business operations to your neighboring state by opening an office. As a result of this expansion, your organization needs to make sure that the best and brightest employees are recruited to fill key roles at the new office. Write a 7-10 page research paper using APA style outlining the steps involved in recruiting the staff at the new office.
1. research the legal statues affecting the selection and hiring of employees.
2. identify the number and type of positions that need to be filled at the new office. Moreover, discuss qualifications, e.g., education level and number of years of experience, associated with each position.
3. research, evaluate and choose several selection devices such as interviews or ability tests to reject or accept applicants. Moreover, assess the weaknesses and strengths of these selection devices.
4. research, evaluate and choose whether or not to utilize integrity testing and drug testing.
5. apply correct APA, style, usage, grammar, and punctuation.
6. support the research paper with at least four different scholarly sources such as research journals, research studies, government or accredited educational institutions websites