You were recently hired as a new sales manager and are about to conduct your first evaluations of individual salespeople. You have called a sales staff meeting to explain what you plan to do. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of at least six slides with a title slide and final slide with references. Please use at least one peer-reviewed outside source in addition to your textbook. The title slide and reference slide are not included in the required slide count. Your slides should use bullet points and the notes section of the slides to add detail. Be sure you include at least the following: BBA 3221, Sales Management 5
1. three reasons why you are conducting the evaluations,
2. three criteria you will measure as part of your evaluation,
3. some advantages and disadvantages of an outcome-based evaluation,
4. some advantages and disadvantages of a behavior-based approach, and
5. how you plan to use salesperson job satisfaction in your evaluations
Ingram, T. N., LaForge, R. W., Avila, R. A., Schwepker, C. H., Jr., & Williams, M. R. (2015). Sales management: Analysis and decision making (9th ed.). New York, NY: Routledge.