Option #1: Setting and Achieving Goals Paper
Setting and achieving organizational goals is a critical skill of an effective leader. Successful achievement of such goals depends on a carefully designed plan.
- Write a 900 to 1200-word essay on the importance of developing plans to achieve organizational goals.
- Use the grammatical third person (i.e. without using “I” or “we”)
- Address the following:
- Two types of planning that organizations use to assist in the achievement of goals
- When each planning type is most appropriate to use
- Incorporate references from at least two credible sources outside of this week’s readings to support your work. These sources should be peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find your sources
Refer to the handouts and templates you used (links below) to develop an effective and well-formatted paper