Socialization and Mentoring Power Point Presentation
This assignment builds socialization skills and establishes the importance of mentoring to aid in career advancement.
The team has been invited to present at a conference before top executives of Fortune 500 companies. The topic the team is presenting on is “How Can Socialization and Mentoring Be Used For Career Advancement?”
Create a 13- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you address the following as they relate to the topic:
- How can socialization and mentoring be used to advance a career?
- How can socialization and mentoring help minimize resistance to change using the contingency approach?
- How can socialization and mentoring help people embrace these changes as a part of career advancement?
- Include Feldman’s three-phase model of socialization and the six socialization tactics as part of the discussion.
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources other than your textbook.
Format the references according to APA guidelines and include as a reference slide at the end of the presentation.
- Please, complete the assignment using your own words in APA format. No plagiarism, please.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, please, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and also make sure to include the source of the information as a reference in APA format on the references page.
- Please, read and use the attached word document labeled “eBook Text Chapters..” in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- If the assignment requires the use of information from the attached word document labeled “eBook Text Chapters..” in order to complete the assignment accurately and completely, please do not forget to include the eBook as a reference and to use citations from the eBook, if applicable. The information that is needed to cite the eBook is included in the word document.
- Please, read and use any other attachments listed in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.