Hello,Please see the below:
Please answer the following points based on the particulars of restaurant chain Chipotle :
- Sources of Uncertainty. Differentiate between environment risk, process risk, and information for decision-making risk.
- Two Sources of Catastrophic Loss. Describe the two sources of events which can lead to catastrophic loss and state whether your company has ever experienced such loss.
- Risk Mapping. Create a risk map similar to that shown in question 77, on page 55, of the Guide to Enterprise Risk Management, which is specific for your organization. Attach the map to your initial discussion post.
- Identify at least 15 well-defined potential future risk events.
- Plot the potential future events “on a grid or map according to their impact on the achievement of business objectives and the likelihood of their occurrence” (Protiviti, n.d., p. 55).
- Identify 3-5 governing objectives for a period of the next three years.
- Explanation of the Risk Map. In your initial discussion post, provide an explanation of your risk map, to include identification of the organization and industry for which it was created.
- For clarity, your initial posting is to have three paragraphs (i.e., Sources of Uncertainty, Two Sources of Events, and Explanation of the Risk Map. The actual risk maps to be attached to the initial posting.
- Provide a detailed post that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking. The write up should be 200 words long. (The risk maps are not included in the word count requirement for the initial discussion post.)
- The post is to include, at a minimum, two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) the Enterprise Risk Management Guidebook, and http://articles.extension.org/pages/15506/the-role… The Role of Human Resource Management in Risk Management
- Here are some articles to provide context on Chipotle : http://www.logicmanager.com/erm-software/2016/02/0… http://www.riskmanagementmonitor.com/chipotle-prov… & http://talkinglogistics.com/2016/02/08/chipotle-th…