Locate at least two peer-reviewed, business-research studies based on the industry in which you work or would like to work.
Develop a 1,050-word evaluation of the critical first stage of the research studies:
- State the purpose of the business research for each study.
- Determine the research questions and hypotheses being researched in each study.
- Identify the dependent and independent variables being manipulated or measured in each study.
- Determine if the variables are measured qualitatively or quantitatively.
- Discuss the ways in which you might apply research to your current work or desired career.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.