A strategic audit provides a checklist of questions by area or issue, that enables a systematic analysis to be made of various corporate functions and activities. A strategic audit is a detailed case analysis in outline form.Suggested format of your analysis
- Include a cover page to your paper.
- Prove an Introduction to Amazon.com.
- Address the following main topics (and include the appropriate subtopics presented on pages 350-354) for the strategic audit:
I. Current Situation
II. Strategic Managers
III. External Environment
IV. Internal Environment
V. Analysis of Strategic Factors
VI. Strategic Alternatives and Recommended Strategy
VII. Evaluation and and Control
- Provide a Conclusion paragraph that summarizes the main points in your paper.
- A Reference Page should follow the text of your paper to show all the resources you used in analyzing your case. You should be able to do an adequate analysis in 6-7 pages, including your cover page and references listing.Please make sure the content of your paper is written in your own words to avoid plagiarism, include APA citations when quoting or paraphrasing information from outside resources, and include each reference on an APA formatted reference pagest