Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all stakeholders, and the communication plan.
Identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of your final business model.
Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format in the context of key trends, assumptions, and risks. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission;targets (metrics), which must be numeric so that you can measure them. Measures must be the tools you use to examine the results of your objectives. As you develop your objectives, consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOTT analysis and supply chain analysis.
Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives:
- Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Market share
- Revenues and costs
- Competitive position
- Customer Value Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Customer retention or turnover
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer value
- Process or Internal Operations Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Measure of process performance
- Productivity or productivity improvement
- Operations metrics (Targets)
- Impact of change on the organization
- Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Employee satisfaction
- Employee turnover or retention
- Level of organizational capability
- Nature of organizational culture or climate
- Technological innovation
Evaluate potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOTT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week 3.
Create at least two strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas. Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes the following:
- Identify potential risks and mitigation plans
- Analyze a stakeholder and include mitigation and contingency strategies.
- Incorporate ethical implications
Develop a metric and target for each strategic objective using a balanced scorecard format.
- Example: a strategic objective in the shareholder or financial perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, “The percentage of increase in market share.” The target is the specific numeric metric to be achieved in a particular time period. The target/metric of could be “Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years” of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.)
Outline a communication plan on how you will share your strategic plan components with your employees and stakeholders using the template provided so you can get buy in and compliance with the plan. Discuss how you will communicate the company’s strategic objectives that includes the following:
- Define the purpose.
- Define the audience.
- Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel.
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment. PART 3 MUST GO ALONG WITH PART 1 AND 2! MUST PASS PLAG. CHECKER 100%