dear writer here are the instructions for this assignment:
Students should research a recent news event that involves a First Amendment freedom (religion, speech, press, or the right to petition). Once you have chosen an article, educate the class with a brief summary about the news event and its relationship to the First Amendment. Your summary should provide the following information:
- What were the circumstances surrounding the news event? (Who, Where, When, What & Why?)
- How does this news event involve one of the First Amendment freedoms?
- How did the government intervene to protect or limit the expression of First Amendment rights?
- A reference for the event.
- An event selected by a student may only be used once.
Resources for Assessment:
- Textbook Readings: Constitutional Law Principles & Practice, chapter 11.
you can google the book to find the etext or pdf form the book name is Constitutional Law principles and Practice.