· I need two different answers for each of these 4 questions (one for me and one for my friend) (400 words each)
· Please do it on time and make sure the answer is different from my friend and me
· We are in the same class and we have the same teacher
- Discussion 1 (two versions one for my one for my friend/ each one 400 words)
Putting yourself in the shoes of a manager, which of the four justice dimensions (distributive, procedural, interpersonal, informational) would you find most difficult to maximize? Which would be the easiest to maximize?
- Discussion 2 (two versions one for my one for my friend/ each one 400 words)
Companies rely on employees with substantial amounts of tacit knowledge. Why do companies struggle when these employees leave the organization unexpectedly? What can companies do to help ensure that they retain tacit knowledge?
- Discussion 3 (two versions one for my one for my friend/ each one 400 words)
If you owned your own business and had a problem with employee theft, would you use an integrity test? Why or why not?
- Discussion 4 (two versions one for my one for my friend/ each one 400 words)
Think of experiences you’ve had with people who demonstrated unusually high or low levels of emotional intelligence. Then consider how you would rate them in terms of their cognitive abilities. Do you think that emotional intelligence “bleeds over” to affect people’s perceptions of cognitive ability?