A general introduction to internal audit , consists of 3 paragraphs with sources 250 words
The body is 1000 to 1050 words max
importance of internal auditing in through , validation of data in the financial statements .
and importance of internal auditing in monitoring of future plans.
-( Interest )
-( The importance )
– the role of , and so on.
– Be in the form of paragraphs
– Each paragraph speaks in validation of data in the financial statements and its roles, not less than 4 lines and not more than 6 lines only.
– This document should be used as evidence for the sample or source (in only one sample)
– The quotation required in each description
. 14 to 17 References References References on internal audit in validation of data in the financial statements
Just be clear the boss has a policy of zero tolerance for impersonation. (Max 5%)
– Personal analysis after completion of topic writing, validation of data in the financial statements.
And personal analysis after the completion of writing a topic, internal auditing in monitoring of future plans.
The conclusion is generally made up of three paragraphs. The first and second paragraphs in general and the third paragraph give your advice 250 words