(1a) Conspiracies are simply situations in which two or more people enter into an agreement to commit a major crime. Criminals form conspiracies in various ways and for various reasons. Understanding the foundation of conspiracies is necessary in order to effectively investigate these crimes and charge the criminals with conspiracy. This discussion question will focus on conspiracy theories and conspiracy laws in general.
Please respond to all of the following prompts:
- Discuss why criminals form conspiracies.
- Discuss how conspiracy laws can be used to disrupt and dismantle major criminal organizations.
- List an example of a general crime (example: drug smuggling) and describe:
- How a conspiracy would work in furtherance of that crime.
- Which type of conspiracy would work best in your example.
- No plagiarism. Attach your references, double check your grammar.