Use the six criteria from this week’s readings from Fundamentals of Nursing Models, Theories, and Practice as a guide for this assignment. If you need to review the criteria, click the Presentation tab for a link to Fundamentals of Nursing Models, Theories, and Practice.
Select a practice/clinical setting.
Use the following six criteria to select a theory appropriate for the setting you chose:
- Clinical setting
- Origin of the theory
- Paradigms as a basis for choice
- Patient’s needs
Explain what practice or clinical setting you chose, how the six criteria helped you choose, and why the selected theory is well suited to it.
Cite a minimum of two sources in text and include a page or slide with APA-formatted references.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 15- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes
- 15- to 20-minute oral presentation with detailed speaker notes
- 1,050- to 1,225-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor