Write 400–600 or more words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Review a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, and trends (SWOTT) analysis of a fast-food franchise that was done in 2013 (). There have been many more recent changes with the fast-food giant toward improved business results. Read this article; (http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-unveils-t…) on these changes, and conduct a brief SWOTT analysis based on these new changes that includes the following:
• Strengths: The internal and external characteristics of a company that are stronger than its competitors
• Weaknesses: The internal and external characteristics of a company that are weaker than its competitors
• Opportunities: The issues internal and external to a company that can affect the company and its competitors in a favorable way
• Threats: The issues internal and external to a company that can affect the company and its competitors in an unfavorable way
• Trends: The internal and external patterns in the organization, market, or industry
Provide an argument for the success of the strategies that a fast-food franchise has instituted.