Minimum of 150-250 words per questions
“Three Major Concerns” Please respond to the following:
· Analyze at least two major concerns for the federal government concerning the pricing of goods and services. Determine which major concern you believe is the most important to address, and provide a rationale for your response.
· Distinguish between at least two of the major factors that are important when a company decides upon a price at which to sell its goods and services to the government. Provide a rationale for your response.
“Fair Pricing” Please respond to the following:
· Categorize at least two factors that VectorCal uses to determine a fair and reasonable price for the navigation system it is marketing to the government. Suggest key reasons why these two factors are important in determining the fair and reasonable prices for VectorCal’s navigation systems. Support your response with one example of the importance of such factors.
· Using the two important factors that you identified in Part 1 of this discussion, suggest the manner in which the proposed price is fair and reasonable for the government to pay. Provide a rationale for your response.
“Initial Bid” Please respond to the following:
· Suggest the most significant manner in which the cost of the solicitation process adds to the bottom-line in the initial bid for a government contract. Justify your response.
· Determine the steps in the sealed bidding process. Next, create an argument for or against the sealed bidding process as a method of lowering the government’s potential expense for a good or service. Justify your response with one example.
“Fixed Price –vs- Cost-Reimbursement” Please respond to the following:
· Compare and contrast the fixed-price and cost-reimbursement for the VectorCal navigation system. Determine which type of costing mechanism best serves VectorCal’s needs. Provide a rationale for your response.
· From the e-Activity, compare and contrast the characteristics of the federal contact project that you researched with the contract used during the VectorCal scenario. Specify which characteristics you believe to be the most and least important for any project, and justify your rationale for each.
“Price Analysis” Please respond to the following:
· Examine at least two purposes that price analysis serves to a company like VectorCal and to its product line. Support your answer with two (2) examples of companies that used price analysis to better serve their organizations.
· Imagine you are a CEO of a large company. Provide two examples of the manner in which you would incorporate a price analysis in your company. Predict the important ways in which your use of price analysis would lead to financial success for the whole company.
“Best Use of Price Analysis” Please respond to the following:
· Examine all of the methods for performing a price analysis that VectorCal can use when creating its own price analysis, and then specify two to three (2-3) price analysis methods that would best serve VectorCal’s needs. Explain your rationale.
· From the e-Activity, speculate on key areas where most companies fall short when conducting price analyses. Suggest two (2) methods that a company CEO should use in order to reduce price analysis inconsistencies. Support your suggestion with real-world examples.