PURPOSE: To allow you to practice your research skills and to help you understand comparative negligence.
- Research comparative negligence in credible source. If your state is a comparative negligence state, use your state’s law. State Alabama
- Hypothetical: John drives his motorcycle without his helmet because it smashes his hair. He will be passing Mary’s house, and he wants to impress her. Susan pulls out of the local curb market, and John hits her in the passenger’s side of the vehicle.
- Using comparative negligence law, write a three-page paper to explain the law and your application of it.
- Use 12 point Ariel or Courier.
- Cite your sources using Blue Book format.