Now that you have completed your research and analysis for your company as the Quality Improvement Manger, it is time to finalize the report of your findings. Use Malcolm Baldrige’s seven categories of criteria for Quality Improvement, and organize all of your work into a PowerPoint presentation in nine or more slides. You will include the following slides:
- Title Slide: Including title of report, name, date
- A slide for Leadership: How will the organization’s leaders meet and sustain the organization’s governance for ethics, legal, societal, and community responsibility.
- A slide for Strategic Planning: What at the strategic objectives and/or action plans? How will these be measured, deployed, or changed if needed?
- A slide for Customer focus: How does the organization engage customers both long and short term, listen to customer feedback, build relationships, and use this information for improvement?
- A slide for Measurement, Analysis, and Knowledge Management: How did you gather your information, analyze, manage, and organize your findings? What would you do differently or change in order to improve your analysis for future research? How was this information gathered and used to improve performance?
- A slide for Workforce focus: How does the organization meet the needs of the workforce, assess workforce capabilities, and meet the organizations vision and objectives?
- A slide for Operations Focus: How does the organization meet the operational needs for quality management? Consider how the organization designs, manages, and improves work systems based on your findings and/or research.
- A slide for Results/conclusion: How does the organization’s performance and improvement measure in all key areas: leadership, strategic planning, customer focus, measurement, workforce, and operations meet the challenges for continuous improvement.
- Reference slide and/or end notes
Remember this is a professional presentation. You will want to keep slide information to a minimum (bullet points, etc.). You will need to “present” this presentation to your instructor using voice recording. You may choose to video record yourself speaking or just a voice over recording of PowerPoint.