Critical reasoning ( WORD LIMIT 1500 )
Students will be assessed on the following learning outcomes:
1. understand the process of critical reasoning and employ that understanding in the support of the student’s personal development as a learner.
2. Be able to use cognitive skills to apply a given range of techniques and concepts to more effectively analyse , evaluate, retrieve and organise information relating to issues in the management of organisations.
3. be able to orally communicate ideas effectively and develop sound argument in a discussion, and make informed judgments upon the issues in management.
4. be able to effectively express ideas through the structured use of verbal and written formats.
5. continue the maintenance and development of the personal development plan.
The topics is: Improving employee engagement is at the top of a list of human resource challenges being faced by business. Flextime is on of the schemes used by management to address the issue. Critically evaluate and discuss its advantages and disadvantages for the company in the employee’s performance and commitment.
Note: A powerpoint presentation need to be provided with the answer.