Due: Sunday, End of Module by 11:55 p.m. EST
Answer ANY THREE Questions. Please make sure you provide detail answers, in complete sentences. Do not copy verbatim from the textbook but please respond to the question in your own words. If you cite, please give credit by properly citing your work.
- Analyze risk components of bid strategy. How can we detect risks? Are there any methods to avoid or reduce risks?
- What are the factors of the successful proposal management?
- What’s the secret of the winning proposal?
- What writing style is the most appropriate for proposal? What tools and skills can help you to create the winning proposal.
- You prepare cost volume. How could you optimize the cost of proposal? What factors are critical for winning proposal? How could you detect and reduce risks?
- What is the purpose of debriefing? Can offerer benefit from debriefing?
- APA format, 3–4 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.