Attached are the two paragraphs and below are the questions I need answered. No special format, just answer all of the questions.
- Should ethics officers guaranty confidentially to those who report wrongdoing, and should they violate that confidence to protect the firm from prosecution.
- What would you want to know before making the decision?
- Can you imagine any creative way out of this dilemma?
- To whom does the ethics officer owe duty? Who are the stakeholders?
- What are the likely consequences of either decision? What fundamental rights or principles are involved?