Skip to content
- Create the data and run the regression described below
- Create a variable for weekends that is 1 when it is Saturday and Sunday and 0 otherwise.
- Create a variable for Summer that is 1 from Memorial Day until Labor day and 0 otherwise.
- Run a regression of sales on all of the numeric variables including the two you created.
- Explain the regression parameters (what they imply about the relationships), goodness of fit and the general results of the regression. Include any surprising results in your description.