- Based on the readings from Chapter 1, answer the following question:chapter one.PDF
1. Why are school public relations important?
2. Describe and discuss ways to improve public confidence in a specific school district?
3. What is a communication plan and why are they important for school districts to have?
- View the short video clip above and discuss the specific ways that Joe Clark may have succeeded or failed at:
1. Improving public confidence in his school district
2. Communicating his vision for the (a) school, (b) parents and (c) students.