Based on the knowledge you have gained through the readings in this module, answer the Module Review Questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
- Briefly describe what happens in each of the six project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing). On which process should the project manager spend the most time? Which process groups would spend the most and the least amount of time?
- Why is it helpful for a business to follow a project management methodology?
- Describe the purpose of a business case and its main contents.
- Discuss the role of the key stakeholders for the project kick-off meeting. Who should attend? What key topics should be on the agenda?
- Review the Just-In-Time case study in this chapter and identify at least two critical areas of the example project charter that you feel needs further explanation and identify at least one key item you feel should have been included. Create a new project charter with your updates.
Examine the Module Review Rubric below to identify the qualities of an effective paper. Prior to submitting your assignment, please use the following naming convention: Activity3-4_Yourlastname.