Skip to content
- Why is it important to set short-term goals in addition to long-term goals?
- Describe the relationship between a person’s work ethic and his or her work habits.
- What is the purpose of a resume?
- What is the purpose of a cover letter?
- What steps should one take in order to successfully transition to a new career path?
Critical Thinking Questions
- Why do you think it is inappropriate to list family members as references on a resume?
- If you were a hiring manager, which portion of the resume would you pay the most attention to? Why?
- In your opinion, what is the most important thing one can do to increase the chances of a successful interview? Explain.
- Aside from the possibility of career advancement, for what other reasons is professional development important? Name at least one.
- Name one advantage and one disadvantage to changing career paths.