Week 6 Discussion,
- Determine the three character traits for which you scored highest.
- Then, rephrase them as values that are relevant to you in your professional and personal life. For instance, if one of your strongest character traits is “critical thinking,” your value statement might be: “I value thinking critically about situations in my life.”
- For each of your top three values, identify three principles that emanate from each one (you will have a total of nine principles). For instance, if your value statement is “I value thinking critically about situations in my life,” your principle might be: “It is important to fully understand a situation before making a decision.”
- For each principle you have listed, explain to your colleagues why you chose it and what it means to you.
- Finally, create a goal that aligns with a principle you have identified. For example, if your principle is, “It is important to fully understand a situation before making a decision,” then your goal might be: “Evaluate career opportunities in my city.”