- Provide an update on your research into your selected culture (The Chinese Culture), and share opportunities you have had to gather information about the culture, including opportunities to interact with members of the culture. This might include conducting informal interviews with members of the culture, viewing media presentations and Web sites, and reading books and articles.
- Provide a list of at least three resources that you have found related to the following. Your resources may include interviews, Web sites, scholarly articles, media, and books that focus on the aspects of the culture you have chosen to study. Cite all references in APA format.
- The social issues, tendencies, and trends of a chosen culture.
- Nonverbal communication within your selected culture and how it affects personal interactions across cultures.
- Other cultural differences that affect personal interactions and communication across cultures.
- Prepare an outline of your paper.
Refer to the World Cultural Perspective Scoring Guide as you develop this assignment.
- Written Communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Paper Length: 4–5 double-spaced pages (not including title and reference pages).
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman or Arial, 12 point.