This assignment will help you prepare for your World Cultural Perspective paper, which is due in Unit 9. Complete the following:
- Reflecting on the readings and the media pieces assigned in this unit, along with the Skin Deep video and the activities you completed on the RACE—The Power of Illusion Web site, write a paragraph explaining the cultural tendencies, issues, and trends that stood out for you as you engaged in the readings, videos, and activities.
- Compile an initial list of resources on cross-cultural issues and trends that you could use in your World Cultural Perspectives paper. For each resource, describe your research strategy for locating it, and explain how it may add value to your paper. Be sure to include resources that apply to nonverbal communication as well. Format your references in APA style. Keep in mind that this list of resources may change throughout the course.
Refer to the World Cultural Perspective Scoring Guide as you develop this assignment.
- Written Communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Formatting: Paper, resources, and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman or Arial, 12 point.
California Newsreel. (2003). RACE—The power of an illusion. Retrieved from PBS website: http://www.pbs.org/race/000_General/000_00-Home.ht…
Skin Deep video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQlM5CTivws