Cost Volume Profit Analysis can plan many different roles in the overall management decision making process. Consider the following problems related to cost accounting and in a Word document, provide at least a 2-paragraph response to each one. Be sure to proofread your work prior to submitting to the drop box.
- Describe cost volume profit analysis and how management can use it in more than just financial analysis.
- Explain the main differences between operating income and net income overall for a business.
- Explain and provide the calculation for how to derive the following: contribution margin, contribution margin per unit, and contribution margin percentage.
- Describe what sensitivity analysis is and how it could be used by management to determine the proper course to take for decisions that need to be made for the firm.
- How might a company with multiple products derive its breakeven point? What are some of the challenges in determining this?
Please make this at least 2 paragraphs for each. Please make this paper in APA format.
Please include a reference page and site sources within the paper.