this application paper will rely on concepts from the first several chapters in your textbook to a popular culture reference. Specifically, you will select a half hour episode of a current or past television show that is well-known in popular culture. After watching it you will provide a written analysis, utilizing key ideas and concepts from class.
An excellent paper:
· Will be organized in a logical manner, relying on Headings and Subheadings if needed
· Will demonstrate excellent college-level sentence structure, grammar and syntax
· Will provide enough background/context for the analysis to make sense to the reader
· Will ground the analysis in clear descriptions/explanations of the concepts utilized
· Will follow MLA format, Times Roman font 12.
· Will include an effective Introduction and Conclusion
· Utilize a minimum of 2 vocabulary/concepts/theories from Perceiving the Self
· Utilize a minimum of 2 vocabulary/concepts/theories from Intercultural Communication
· Utilize a minimum of 4 vocabulary/concepts/theories from Verbal Communication
· Utilize a minimum of 4 vocabulary/concepts/theories from Nonverbal Communication
· You must hit the bottom of page five!!