Each student will write a research paper on an organization of his or her choice (4-5 pages minimum). The organizational analysis will utilize a minimum of five external, peer-reviewed academic sources and contain the following sections:
· What is the organization and how would you describe it?
· Who are the leaders of the organization?
· Is the organization successful?
· How do you determine whether an organization is ethical or not?
· Based on your assessment and research, is the organization ethical?
· What would you change about the organization to make it better, without sacrificing ethical standards?