Find one or more articles about a good/service the United States exports and a good/service the United States imports. In a well-written paper, explain the following:
- Discuss what this suggests about the United States’ absolute and comparative advantage when it comes to this good/service.
- Using the concepts of supply and demand, discuss what effect a “Buy American” campaign might have in the market for the imported good.
- Given what economists have to say about comparative advantage, would such a campaign be good or bad?
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be two to four pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which is be found in the Week 2 folder.
- Incorporate at least three scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Each paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.