Skip to content
- Develop a lesson plan for your training and development program, including the following:
- Develop a timeline for the training and development program.
- Identify each training activity and link the activity to the learning objectives used in the training and development program.
- Explain the training methods chosen for each learning objective in the program.
- Describe how practice and feedback are incorporated into the lesson plan to measure the transfer of learning.
- In addition to the lesson plan, write a rationale, including the following:
- Analyze the pros and cons for trainers and trainees of each training method used in the program.
- Articulate the effectiveness of each training method on a trainee’s motivation to learn.
- Assess the costs and benefits of evaluating training and development programs.
- Assess how a lesson plan that includes a distance learning module impacts a trainee’s learning experience.
- Written communication: Written communication is in a professional style with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
- Headings: Incorporate level headings according to current APA style.
- Length: A typical response will be 8–10 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- References: Use at least two references.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Inquire from us on matters homework